Loving and serving Jesus, each other, Greater Manchester and beyond.
Saint Philips Chapel Street is an old church on a new journey: a church plant in partnership with New Wine launched in September 2016.
Gareth & Lizzy Robinson
Gareth and Lizzy Robinson are the team leaders. They planted Glo Church in 2011 (www.glochurch.org). Gareth is an ordained Church of England minister and has a background in worship leading; Lizzy’s background is in community development and set up an award winning charity working in partnership with Glo Church.
Chris, Cat and the family have moved to Salford to be part of the team where Chris is serving as Curate. Chris is also the New Wine National head of worship.
Head of Children & Youth
Rick Otto is part of the national New Wine Childrens Team, and heads up the Kids Work here at Saint Philips
Lizzie Secrette has joined us at Saint Philips as our Young Adults & Student Worker.
Ron Shaw & Doris Eaton
Ron & Doris have been part of Saint Philips for many years, and are excited about this new venture.
Saint Philips Chapel Street is on Wilton Place, Salford. It’s just off Chapel Street, the A6, five minutes from Salford University and Salford Central station, and ten minutes walk from Spinningfields and Deansgate.
For more information on finding us and travel information visit here
We are proud to have increasingly strong links with our school. To find out more about Saint Philips School visit http://www.stphilipssalford.org.uk
The building was built in 1824 and designed by Sir Robert Smirke, architect for the British Museum in London, along with a number of others in the Neo-Classical style. It is a Grade II listed building and has a twin at St Mary’s Bryanston Square (www.stmaryslondon.com)