We continue to closely monitor the guidelines around COVID-19 from the government and Church of England. We are taking all the appropriate steps to ensure we keep our church community, those who come to our groups and events, and the city we love as safe as possible.
Sunday worship – online
– We have taken the decision to gather online on Sundays for worship, teaching, and prayer. We will not be gathering physically until further notice, and the current lockdown restrictions ease.
– Sunday worship is livestreamed at 10:45am on both YouTube and Facebook, and links to tune in through both are below.
– We’re holding weekly zoom meetings for kids and younger youth, both at 10:00am, before worship all together. You’ll need to email Rick for the kids link, and Joel for the youth one.
– We’re also gathering on zoom straight after Sunday worship, to chat to one another like we would normally do over coffee, have some fun, chat to the speaker, and pray if you’d like. See you there!
– Some of our essential activities (like the Foodbank) are able to continue in person, and are operating very carefully to minimise Covid risks.
– Lots else – like our Connect Groups, Alpha, Prayer gatherings, Youth – is happening online, and we’d love for you to join in! Check our calendar for all the info.
– It’s more important than ever that we have a small group of people around us for support, prayer, fun, and encouragement to live wholeheartedly for Jesus. Sign up to one of our Connect Groups here if you’re not in one already.
– We would love to bless those around us who are vulnerable, in isolation, or anxious. Please let us know if and how you could help by filling in this form.
– If you have skills in tech (sound, cameras, livestreaming) or are up for learning, we need you! Let us know here, and we’ll be in touch.
We will keep you updated through this web page, church emails (sign up here if you don’t currently get them), and social media (@spchapelstreet). Please get in touch with us if you are concerned, unsure, or have ideas for how we can best love and serve those around us.
Last updated – Thursday 7th January 2021
LINKS & RESOURCES
CONTACT & PRAYER REQUESTS