We continue to closely monitor the guidelines around COVID-19 from the government and Church of England. We are taking all the appropriate steps to ensure we keep our church community, those who come to our groups and events, and the city we love as safe as possible.
Hybrid Sunday worship
– We are able to gather together in person for Sunday worship at 9:30am and 10:45am, and will continue to livestream at 10:45am
– It’s essential that you register for a seat before coming, so we stay within capacity and have your details for test and trace. You can register through the Churchsuite app or calendar from one week before.
– We’re not currently able to hold groups for kids and young people. They are welcome to come to worship and sit with their parents or caregivers, or can tune in to the livestream from home if that’s more comfortable.
– Please only register and come in person if you have no symptoms of Covid-19, have not been in close contact with someone showing symptoms, and have not returned from a country on the UK government exemption list within the preceding 14 days.
– Please bring a mask, come slightly early, and follow all instructions given by the welcome team so we can all stay as safe as possible.
– If you’ve registered and then can’t make it, please let us know as soon as possible, so someone else can come in person.
– There’s lots going on at Saint Philips! Some groups are able to meet again in person, some are staying online for a little longer, and some are doing both!
– Keep an eye on our calendar for all the information, and links to register.
– It’s more important than ever that we have a small group of people around us for support, prayer, fun, and encouragement to live wholeheartedly for Jesus. Sign up to one of our Connect Groups here if you’re not in one already.
– We would love to bless those around us who are vulnerable, in isolation, or anxious. Please let us know if and how you could help by filling in this form.
– If you have skills in tech, sound, cameras, livestreaming (or are up for learning), we need you! Let us know here, and we’ll be in touch.
We will keep you updated through this web page, church emails (sign up here if you don’t currently get them), and social media (@spchapelstreet). Please get in touch with us if you are concerned, unsure, or have ideas for how we can best love and serve those around us.
Last updated – Thursday 3rd September
LINKS & RESOURCES
CONTACT & PRAYER REQUESTS